Online- ScaleUp Series: Business TuneUp
September 3 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Does this sound like you?
- Your business has grown and you now have more work than you can handle, but also more problems to deal with. You work hard to get things under control only to have new issues develop.
- Your revenues have plateaued, but you can’t seem to get ahead of your daily work and frequent crises to do anything about it.
In either case, whether it’s dealing with employees, satisfying your customers, or trying to prevent the next catastrophe, there’s no shortage of things you have to deal with. How do you get out from under the never-ending load?
Get a TuneUp!
Business TuneUp was designed specifically to help you focus on streamlining your business operations. By taking the time to carefully organize and develop operational systems, you can transform your business so you get more work done with far less effort, freeing up your valuable time. If you feel stressed out, overwhelmed, or like you’re losing control, TuneUp is the class for you.
Business TuneUp is a 4-week course that includes:
- Four, 3 1/2-hour class sessions
- Valuable interaction and shared learning with other business owners
- Opportunity for one-on-one business advising
Business TuneUp will teach you how to:
- Identify key metrics for better decision-making
- Improve profitability and increase sales
- Turn frustrations into solutions
- Think more strategically
- Work fewer hours & enjoy more personal time
- Take vacations without worrying about your business
- And much, much more.
Instructor: Daryl Murrow
Course Dates: Thursday mornings- September 3, 10, 17, & 24
Class Fee: $533*
*Due to special funding from the Cities of Olympia and Lacey, businesses located within those cities are generally eligible to attend at no cost (limited to first 30 registrants). The City of Tumwater will pay 80% of the registration cost for Tumwater businesses (cost to participant $106.60).
Click HERE to Register