Webinar: Business Transition Workshop – Planning your exit amidst COVID-19
October 21 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Washington SBDC in Lacey presents:
Business Transition Workshop – Planning your exit amidst COVID-19
Join us for a webinar featuring a panel of industry experts to help guide you through the decision-making process of transitioning your business. Whether you are retiring, transitioning ownership, or selling your business, we will discuss some valuable considerations:
- How do I know what my business is worth?
- How does COVID-19 affect the timing of my succession planning?
- How can I sell to my employees/family members?
- What are the tax implications?
- Should I hire a broker?
- Do I need an attorney to draw up the purchase and sale agreement?
Jessica Jensen, Attorney – Cap City Law
Wes Martin, Broker – Sound Business Brokers
Michael Wittenberg, CPA – Wittenberg CPA, PS
Jennifer Dye, MBA – CBA and Center Director for Lacey SBDC
A Zoom link will be sent to registered participants before the event.
WHEN: October 21, 2020
TIME: 9:00 – 11:00 am
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: Kaitlyn Schultz