QuickBooks Online Basics You Need to Know
July 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| $55
Are you an aspiring or established business owner looking to get started with QuickBooks? Are you trying to figure out what you’re doing but keep getting lost? Do you like bagels? Well, then this is the workshop for you!
Who You Are: Although anyone interested in QuickBooks is welcome to take this workshop, it is designed for aspiring and established business owners looking to learn the basics.
What To Have When You Sign onto Zoom: You will need your laptop and possibly power cable. We will be performing exercises together using a sample QuickBooks Online data file.
What You Will Learn: In this SCORE workshop, you will learn how to use QuickBooks Online to record your daily business transactions. (No QuickBooks signup required!) Subjects covered include:
- Customer sales and payments
- Supplier purchases and payments
- Banking and Chart of Accounts
- Reporting from QuickBooks Online
- Best practices and common mistakes
Please note that this workshop is only training on QuickBooks Online and not QuickBooks Desktop.
Listen to what others who have attended this workshop have to say about the instructor and the program:
- The instructor made the topic so accessible because she went through things in a step-by-step process.
- The instructor is very personable and knowledgeable and makes a topic that is scary much more understandable.
- The hands-on practice using the online samples was great and the instructor answered all my questions real time.
- Great presenter.
- The online demonstrations really helped me understand how to use QBs.
This workshop is presented by Rachell Barnett. Rachel is the owner of Gentle Frog, LLC. She has been using QuickBooks regularly since 1995 and has been certified since 2012. She was recently named to the Top 100 QuickBooks Advisors for 2020. Her website has a wealth of information on it, all of which she developed herself: https://www.gentlefrog.com/ Her passion is helping small businesses with their bookkeeping needs and she can be found on LinkedIn. ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachelbarnett )