City of Olympia Quick Startup: HER-Commerce
October 31 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
City of Olympia Quick Startup: HER Commerce is an
e-commerce platform design program in partnership with TheWMarketplace.
Are you ready to make your dream a reality? Quick Start: HER-Commerce Edition is ready to launch your future. Learn business startup basics, design your brand, set up your Facebook Online Shop with Varial Web Development, AND set up an online shop in TheWMarketplace an e-commerce platform for women-owned businesses.
Quick Startup: HER-Commerce edition is available to all Women-Identified Owned businesses that have a product or service that can be sold online. The upcoming Fall Cohort is available to all City of Olympia residents and/or City of Olympia Licensed Businesses.
Our next session begins October 31, 2022!
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 28, 2022.
What to expect:
Quick Startup is a four-day training program. Approved applicants will be granted a $1500 scholarship that will cover the fees of their training and annual subscription to The WMarketplace.
1. Complete training courses
- Social Media for Small Businesses with Varial Web | October 31, 2022 10 a.m.
- Social Media Online Shops with Varial Web | November 7, 2022 10 a.m.
- TheWMarketplace Onboarding with Melissa McGuinness | November 14, 2022 TBD
- TheWMarketplace Merchant Workshops with Melissa McGuinness| November 21, 2022 TBD
- Holiday Market! at the Lacey MakerSpace in Saint Martins University | December 16, 2022 | 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
2. Set up your online store in TheWMarketplace
Once you have completed days one and two with the WCWB you will be ready to set up your site in on TheWMarketplace.
All participants are invited to celebrate the launch of their online store at the Holiday Makers Market at the Lacey MakerSpace! Come join the festivities!
Note: If you apply after the deadline you will be added to a waitlist for the next available cohort.