Copyrights, Trademarks & Patents- What’s the Difference?
May 24 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm| $5 – $20
Join Rational Unicorn Legal Services for a presentation on intellectual property. We will discuss how to protect your brand and your creations.
Topics that will be discussed:
– What is intellectual property?
– What kinds of intellectual property can and should all business owners protect?
– What is the difference between a copyright, trademark, and patent?
– How are copyright, trademarks, and patents filed?
– How does filing for protection of your intellectual property help protect your brand and content?
Who should attend this class? Business owners and sole proprietors at all stages of operation.
If you have specific questions or topics of inquiry you’d like to submit prior to the class please use this form!
Presenters: Firm Owner and Principal Attorney Michael Jonas, Of Counsel Attorney Ryan Masters, and Licensed Patent Agent Ricky Lam
Cost: Community Pricing $5, $10, $20 (For our webinars, we use “pay what you can” pricing to be accessible to the community.)
When: May 24, 2023
Time: 5:00 – 7:00 pm
For more information, contact: Rational Unicorn Legal Services 971.770.1714