DESIGN: 3D Modeling with Fusion 360
January 13 @ 7:00 am - 8:30 am
Learn the process of 3D Modeling and how it connects to 3D Printing and CNC Milling in this 8-week evening course!
This eight week in-person class will go in depth on using Fusion 360 to create 3D Models for 3D printing and CNC milling. Students will leave the course with the confidence to tackle their own projects. We will be taking a hands on approach to learn by doing. This class is for beginners, no experience necessary.
Instructor bio: Andrew Woodbridge has been teaching 3D Modeling and CAD for the past 19 years. Currently he is a CTE Engineering Teacher at Olympia High School. Outside of Teaching he has experience with Fixed Wing R/C Flying with Brooklyn Aerodrome, and has worked as a lighting and set designer in New York City.
- This 8-week course runs every Thursday evening, January 13th through March 3rd. Your ticket purchase for the first class covers the full session.
- Attendees will be expected to have a laptop with the Hobby version of Fusion 360.
- Class will be held off-site in a classroom on Saint Martin’s University Campus.
- Details on class location and acquiring Fusion 360 software will be provided to ticket holders prior to first class.
- As this class is held in-person on SMU campus, proof of Covid19 vaccinations required. Attendees will be contacted shortly after ticket purchase and asked to show vaccination card.
- Masks required at all times any time attendees are on campus and at the Lacey MakerSpace.
- Attendees will be required to complete a Covid19 Health Check form prior to class each week.