E-Mail Marketing Essentials For Business
July 7 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| $35
You Will Learn:
The 5 C’s of E-Mail Marketing Basics
- How to create a content calendar (with a complimentary digital version sent to all students)
- How to pick the E-Mail platform right for your business
- Anatomy of E-Mail design
- Subject Lines
- Best times and days to send E-Mails
- Why List Segmentation is important (case study provided)
- Basic Automations
- How to create E-Mail graphics using Canva
- How to set up Google analytic tracking links
- A/B Testing Tips
Presenter: Patty Ross
Patty has well over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million dollar business.
She has spent 16 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, cbd/cannabis, restaurants, political activism and non profits.
Golden State Marketing and her other business, California Wine Marketing, were founded in 2006. Patty enjoys speaking on various marketing topics to help business owners understand the importance of marketing their brand online and offline.