Online: INSPIRE Women’s Business Conference 2020 Day Two
September 1, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The Washington Center for Women in Business created its Fifth Annual INSPIRE Women’s Business Conference for forward-looking women business owners and business leaders in our community. Attendees seek to increase their knowledge to overcome the challenges they face in business, learn new skills, effectively communicate value to their customers, and bring innovation into their organization. Last year, over 200 women attended the conference, and event organizers expect this year to attract even more. If your target market is women business leaders, don’t miss this event!
WHEN: September 1, 2020
TIME: 11:30 am – 1 pm
*Due to impacts of COVID-19, we are not requiring a fee to attend our annual INSPIRE event. However, we do kindly ask, if able, to make a contribution of your choice. We graciously thank you in advance!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: Robin Houde |360.464.6061
DAY TWO Breakout Sessions
Breakout Sessions & Presenters:
- Conversational Intelligence: The Neuroscience of Effective Communication.
- Logan Reed | Logan Reed Coaching & Call Me Unstoppable
- Building your Brand.
- Natasha Ashenhurst | Mosaic Marketing
- Preparing your Business for Sale.
- Taralee Muhli | Senior Director, Transition 360
- Doing Business with Multiple Generations.
- Ann Adams | Associate Dean of Students & Director of Career Development, St. Martins University