Preparing for the SVOG
April 27 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) program is part of the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Business, Nonprofits and Venues Act. It will be administered by the Small Business Administration, Office of Disaster Assistance. The application is expected to open April 8, 2021. Information about the grant, as well as the application when available can be found at https://www.svograntportal.sba.gov/s/.
This webinar will provide information regarding eligibility and how to prepare before applying for the grant.
- Overview of the key elements of the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant known as the SVOG.
- Eligibility for all applicants, Museum or Movie Theatre Operators and Live Venue Operators or Promoters.
- The application requirements including Duns Numbers and SAM.gov registration.
- Definitions used in the SVOG.
- Use of SVOG funds.
- Documents needed for the SVOG
- Revenue requirements and calculations.
- Where to seek additional assistance and one on one advising.
The presenters are:
Julia Lara and Jaime Forsyth, Certified Business Advisors, Washington SBDC
Q & A as time allows
When: April 27, 2021
Time: 9:00 – 10:30 am
For more information, contact: Washington SBDC