Preparing for the SVOG
April 6 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) program is part of the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Business, Nonprofits and Venues Act. It will be administered by the Small Business Administration, Office of Disaster Assistance. The application is expected to open April 8, 2021. Information about the grant, as well as the application when available can be found at https://www.svograntportal.sba.gov/s/.
This webinar will provide information regarding eligibility, how to prepare before applying for the grant.
The presenters are:
Julia Lara and Jaime Forsyth, Certified Business Advisors, Washington SBDC
- Overview of the key elements of the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant known as the SVOG.
- Eligibility for all applicants, Museum or Movie Theatre Operators and Live Venue Operators or Promoters.
- The application requirements including Duns Numbers and SAM.gov registration.
- Definitions used in the SVOG
- Use of SVOG funds
- Documents needed for the SVOG
- Revenue requirements and calculations
Q & A as time allows
When: April 6, 2021
Time: 9:00 – 10:30 am
For more information, contact: Washington SBDC