Regional Economic Forecast & Innovation EXPO 2022
December 1, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 3:30 pm| $90
The event will focus on the role of workforce development in building a resilient economy.
The 14th Annual Regional Forecast & Innovation Expo will occur on December 1. The following organizations convened the event, the largest economic summit in our region:
- Greater Grays Harbor Inc.
- Economic Alliance of Lewis County
- Economic Development Council of Mason County
- Pacific County Economic Development Council
- Thurston Economic Development Council
This year’s theme is Building a Strong & Resilient Regional Economic Ecosystem
The event will occur at Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, WA.
Dr. Bill Conerly will present this year’s keynote and economic forecast. Conerly connects the dots between the economy and business decisions. He has a Ph.D. in economics from Duke University and over 30 years of experience as a consultant. Audiences appreciate his humor and economic insights.
Breakout Sessions will include sector topics such as
- building a workforce system
- building a regional grain supply chain
- understanding the public sector to get ahead in the private sector.
Back by popular demand! We’ll once again have tastings in the Exhibition Hall in the afternoon.
What: 2022 Regional Economic Forecast & Innovation Expo
When: Thursday, December 1, 2022, from 7:30 am -3:30 pm.
Cost: $90 per person
Where: Great Wolf Lodge, 20500 Old Hwy 99 SW, Centralia, WA 98531
For more information, contact: Holly House