SBA Round 2 COVID-19 Relief and PPP Application Updates
April 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This training webinar will cover key elements of recent Coronavirus Relief legislation with a focus on the new round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP loans) and the application process:
- SBA Debt relief and other programs
- EIDL & EIDL Advance
- Special lending accessibility in the new legislation for certain businesses
- Update on how and where to apply for a new or additional PPP
- Allowed uses for the PPP loans
- Eligibility for the PPP, how to prepare and work with your lender
- Key improvements and changes to the PPP
- Preparation for loan forgiveness
- Where to get additional help
Steve Burke, Washington SBDC Certified Business Advisor
Ron Nielsen, Washington SBDC Certified Business Advisor
Janie Sacco, Marketing and Outreach Specialist, Seattle District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
When: April 9, 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
For more information, contact: Jesse Surry
Technical assistance providers for bi-lingual and underserved small businesses are encouraged to attend.
These webinars are updated as new information is released.
Q and A will be covered as time allows.