ScaleUp Training Online: Rural Counties
December 9, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
ScaleUp: The COVID-19 Edition (space limited)
Business is not as usual right now and it may not be for a long time.
ScaleUp: The Covid Edition leverages the highly successful curriculum designed by the Thurston EDC to create a new program that is focused on operational strategies that will create resiliency and sustainability for your business in the face of a global pandemic.
The three-hour courses are held online on 10 consecutive Wednesdays, allowing up to 100 businesses around the state to improve their strategic thinking and decision-making, create operational efficiencies and strengthen the bottom line in times of uncertainty.
The program includes virtual classroom training, roundtables, best practices and access to mentors and other resources. A special “Study Hall” on Mondays provides opportunities for private mentoring and coaching.
The curriculum is based on the Thurston Center for Business Innovation’s highly respected ScaleUp program, which uses the Kauffman Foundation’s FastTrac Growth Venture coursework.
The ideal candidate for ScaleUp: The COVID Edition is the president/owner of a Washington State business that has been in operation for two years and has pre-COVID annual revenues in excess of $100,000.
ScaleUp is a partnership between the Washington State Department of Commerce, Kittitas Chamber of Commerce, Thurston EDC Center for Business Innovation and local economic development organizations.
ScaleUp Online, is a 10-Week Online Training Course that includes:
- Weekly classroom sessions held online
- Monday Study Hall Sessions (optional and included)
- Strategies for Battling the Economic Disruption of Covid-19
- One-on-one business counseling throughout with Business Growth Strategy Manager Daryl Murrow
- Peer group of ScaleUp Washington business executives in each cohort
- Exclusive membership in the ScaleUp Alumni Network which features monthly collaborative mastermind sessions, and connection to a large network of like minded businesses throughout Washington State
- The ScaleUp Washington experience is at least a $5,000 value, but is absolutely FREE to the business owner, through contract funding of the Washington State Department of Commerce
ScaleUp will teach you how to:
- Define your marketing strategy
- Develop a strong competitive advantage that will help you stand out from your competition
- Effectively manage your operations for sustainable growth
- Explore new growth opportunities for increasing revenue
- Make better strategic decisions about your business with confidence
- Increase operational efficiency and improve profitability
- Develop a road map for scaling the size of your company
- And much, much, more!
- Primary participant must be the business owner or an executive officer
- Business must have been in operation for more than one year
- Average annual gross revenue over $100,000
- Business owned and operated in Washington State
- Ability to actively participate in all classes
WHEN: December 9, 2020
TIME: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: James Davis | 360.464.6051