Social Media Essentials for Business
February 4, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| $35
This workshop will cover the following topics, plus a lot more:
- How to create a content calendar to sync all your marketing efforts (Participants will receive a complimentary digital copy of a digital calendar – $27 value)
- The platforms to choose that make the most sense for your business
- The right days and times to post on each platform and how often to post
- The type of content to post for best customer engagement
- Social Media advertising options
- Facebook and Instagram “Lives”
- Facebook and Instagram Stories”
- What is a social media influencer and why to use them.
This workshop is presented by Patty Ross. Patty has well over 20 years’ experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million-dollar business. She has spent 16 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, cbd/cannabis, restaurants, political activism and non-profits. Golden State Marketing and her other business, California Wine Marketing, were founded in 2006. Patty enjoys speaking on various marketing topics to help business owners understand the importance of marketing their brand online and offline.