Tax Saving Strategies For Small Businesses
October 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| $55
This workshop focuses on the Federal tax-saving strategies that work best for small businesses, which are:
- Electing S-Corporation status with the IRS.
- Maximizing the deduction for business use of the home.
- Demonstrating two ways you can compute the deduction for business use of personal vehicle.
- Providing you examples of 6 different retirement plans and showing you which one is best for you.
- Describing how to maximize the benefits of health savings accounts.
- Show you the difference between smart equipment purchases and not-so-smart ones for maximizing the tax benefit.
- Explain the difference between cash versus accrual accounting and let you know which is better for you.
- And much, much more!
Listen to what others who have attended this workshop have to say about the instructor and the program:
“Really helped my business learn about how to save money with minimizing and deferring taxes.”
“Finally learned how LLCs can help protect my personal savings and how S-Corps can help me pay lower taxes.”
“Now I understand how to use the “home office” tax deduction to save money on my personal tax returns.”
“Most helpful training I’ve ever been to!”
“The workshop provided actionable details on how to save money on taxes.”
“The instructor provided valuable information clearly, no fluff – all practical and doable. Answered all my questions.”
This workshop is presented by Joe Heinrich, a SCORE Mentor, who is a retired CPA having worked for 12 years with KPMG, an international accounting firm, and 22 years with Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. in various finance executive positions. Over the past 10 years since his retirement, Joe has helped hundreds of small business owners make their businesses more profitable, eliminated problems with their accounting, assisted them in obtaining financing for their business and helped them save thousands of dollars of Federal and Washington taxes. He also presents the “Tax Essentials for New and Existing Business Owners” and “Building a Formal Business Plan” workshops for SCORE. For more information about Joe, visit his LinkedIn profile here: Joe Heinrich
If you want to understand more about that Federal, Washington and local taxes exist that are assessed against businesses and business owners, you should register for the “Tax Essentials for New and Existing Business Owners” workshop first before attending the “Tax Saving Strategies for Small Businesses” workshop.
This workshop as previously titled “Saving Taxes for Small Businesses.”