Business TuneUp: Accounting
November 14 @ 9:00 am - November 15 @ 12:00 pm
New small business? Struggling with accounting?
Business TuneUp is a workshop style training for existing businesses in the early growth stages. Instructor lead workshops are paired with online learning modules so participants can prepare for the class and review what they have learned & created. Alongside this program we also offer no-cost business coaching to support the growth of your business!
In our upcoming cohort, work with a professional trainer to:
– Setup your chart of accounts in QuickBooks Online
– Generate financial statements and track your businesses financial progress
– Identify and install third party applications in QuickBooks Online to make your business run more smoothly
Classes are currently held in person at the Thurston EDC office. Scholarships are available for residents or businesses located in Lacey or Olympia.
To participate in the workshop, you will need:
– A subscription to QuickBooks online (this is not included in the scholarship).
– A laptop that is able to access the internet (if you do not have access to a laptop, please let us know well in advance so we can accommodate you.)