South Thurston Economic Development Initiative (STEDI)
STEDI is a consortium focused on long-range economic and community development in the rural areas of the Thurston County. STEDI connects the collective strengths and resources of participating South Thurston communities with our strategic community partners to identify and implement efforts that will meet South Thurston’s economic and community development goals.
STEDI has a Satellite office located at the City of Yelm and is available by appointment Tuesdays, 1:30pm-4:30pm.
STEDI staff work in all the South Thurston Communities and can schedule an appointment near your location.
- Grand Mound
- Experience Olympia & Beyond
- Visitor & Convention Bureau
- Port of Olympia
- Thurston County Government
- Thurston Conservation District
- Thurston EDC’s Center for Business & Innovation
- Thurston Regional Planning Council
- WSU Thurston County Extension Office