Digital Strategy 2021 – Rural Focus
March 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
How well are you connecting with international customers? Your digital presence matters more now than ever.
About this Event
Even the most effective online marketers have room for improvement. We’ll help you think in a more global direction and consider how digital strategy fits into your broader international sales plan. During these one-hour sessions you will:
- Learn about government assistance programs for U.S. companies who export
- Discover the basics of digital strategy for eCommerce
- Get a preview of the Website Globalization Review (WGR) Gap Analysis*
- Hear how to qualify for up to $10,000 in grant funding to globalize your company’s website
- Get introduced to other rural business support programs
Washington State-based Companies who register before March 1 will be automatically entered into consideration for a FREE WGR, a $100—$400 value. This is in part funded through the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) Grant awarded by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
This program brought to you in partnership with:
- U.S. Commercial Service – Seattle
- Washington State Department of Commerce
When: March 17, 2021
Time: 10:00 – 11:00 am