Lacey- Encore Entrepreneurs: A Business After Retirement
July 16, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
What will you do when you retire? Play golf, travel, volunteer? Maybe start or buy a business to stay active, continue your earning power and building an asset that can be left to your heirs or sell when you ARE ready to retire? Join us to consider the opportunities that may be available to you in your “next life” and how to take advantage of them.
Topics we will cover:
- What does “retirement” really mean?
- How to transition from where you were to where you want to be.
- How to leverage your skills into your own business (and a free Business Evaluation and Suitability Assessment to help quantify your skills and interests)
- Determine if business ownership might be part of your post-retirement vision whether full-time or part-time.
- Understanding what resources are available to help you make the most informed decision about investing in small business ownership, and support services available.
This workshop will be presented by Kevin Lucciola, a business coach and franchise expert with FranNet. As a 4th generation entrepreneur, Kevin is passionate about helping others realize their dream of business ownership. He is focused on working with others who are interested in entrepreneurship as a way to invest in themselves and reap the rewards of their hard work. Since transitioning from the U.S. Army in 2012, Kevin has worked with a wide range of small businesses and start-ups and he is an expert in franchising for Veterans. Kevin has a grounded look at the ups and downs of business ownership and provides a realistic look at the life of a small business owner. Take the first step up your own corporate ladder by joining us for this introduction to starting a business.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FREE BUT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!