Lacey MakerSpace: Welding Rocket Stove Class
September 24, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Weld your very own Rocket Stove! Come learn welding basics from Daniel at Elite Welding and Design.
• learn how to safely operate a MIG welder
• learn the basics of TIG and Stick welding
• get hands-on doing your first welds coached by Daniel
• materials for basic rocket stove (legs/handle/pot mount available as add-on kit)
• additional 1 full hour welder access outside of class time
• certification on MIG welder at the makerspace*
Need more time on the welder? Participants get 50% discount on welding time if needed to complete the rocket stove.
Want to make it fancier? Kit options will be available to add additional functionality to your rocket stove.
Class size is limited to 4 people in order to be in compliance with current health code guidelines. Sign up for the waitlist on Eventbrite to be notified first when the next class goes live.
For full makerspace class policies, including cancellations and refunds, go to: https://laceymakerspace.org/classes/
*must demonstrate safe operation to receive certification
Minimum Age: 14
WHEN: September 24, 2020
TIME: 6:30 – 9:30 pm
VENUE: Lacey MakerSpace, Baran Drive Southeast Lacey, WA 98503
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: Lacey MakerSpace